Tuesday 20 November 2012

Probably nothing sinister

I thought that once the book was out there that would be it.  Looking for Buttons is finished, there is nothing more for me to glean.

Then this evening I realised that Fergus is left-handed.  I can't understand why I hadn't noticed before.  This is bugging me.

Honestly, you think you know someone so well and then you find they've been holding out on you...

[Adding the labels to this post, as I clicked on 'fictional characters' I distinctly heard a Scottish voice shout, "Oi!"  I think this is the point where I have a strong cup of tea and a little lie down.]

2 comments:

  1. You don't think Fergus is angling for a sequel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fergus would love a sequel, especially if it was all about him. He doesn't half act up, given a bit of attention.

    ReplyDelete